Why the Orpheum?
The Orpheum is a nearly century-old Beaux Arts theater in the heart of New Orleans’ Central Business District. Built in 1918, this iconic space has hosted vaudeville acts, silent films, movies, Mardi Gras balls, weddings, and countless concerts. More than a stunning historical theater, this reimagined space brings a one of a kind backdrop to your special occasion.
- Customizable floor plan that easily accommodates theater seating for meetings, receptions, and seated dinners.
- Bridal and wedding party suites.
- Conveniently located 1 block from the French Quarter, a short walk to many New Orleans hotels and the convention center.
- State of the art audio and lighting system tailored to your special event.
- On-site full service kitchen.
- Catering that showcases authentic Louisiana cuisine, customizable catering packages and excellent service.
- Orpheum staff can assist with florals, linens, table rentals and more!
Our professional and courteous staff are committed to making your corporate event, banquet, private event, wedding or reception as seamless and memorable as possible.